Commitment to content: A behind the scenes look at how the Winnipeg Jets produce and distribute its digital content – January 2019 PD Event
Wednesday, January 23 | 5:30 pm to 7 pm | Bell MTS Place at The Exchange Restaurant, Winnipeg
Content marketing is a powerful tool that helps you grow brand awareness, brand loyalty, customers, and sales. From quality vs quantity to creativity vs SEO debate, there are many challenges for content marketers. When you’re an NHL sports franchise, the challenges include time, brand narratives, and the never-ending cycle of content creation.
Join us on January 23rd as we learn how content production at the Winnipeg Jets is a job that doesn’t end when the game does.
Attendees can expect to learn the following takeaways:
- Share how content is produced and distributed.
- Explain TNSE‘s growing need for investing in developing content for their team(s).
- Share how success is measured and objectives are determined.
- Share how the team strives for a return on investment.
- Talk about the pros and cons (internally and externally) of producing their own content.
- Showcase content examples, both produced as features and live-streamed on social media.
True North representatives will comprise the speakers’ panel and Sylvie Laurencelle-Vermette, regional manager of Radio-Canada will serve as moderator.
- Rob Wozny, Vice President, Communications & Content, True North Sports + Entertainment
- Tyler Esquivel, Manager, Hockey Content, Winnipeg Jets Hockey Club
- John Delaney, Manager, Social Media – True North Sports + Entertainment
Book your tickets now!
Tickets: $25 – $55