Job title: Communications Coordinator – Term
Application deadline: November 24, 2017
Application info: Apply online at www.richardson.ca/work
Link to original posting: https://www.northstarats.com/Richardson/Communications-Coordinator-Term-Winnipeg-MB/29775
Job Description: At Richardson International, being truly invested is at the heart of everything we do. For 160 years, Richardson has been dedicated to Canadian agriculture. Recognized as a global leader in agriculture and food processing, Richardson is one of Canada’s Best Managed Companies. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Richardson has more than 2,600 employees across Canada, the U.S. and the U.K. At Richardson, we are committed to enhancing our facilities and services and investing in our people and our communities.
We currently have an opportunity for a Communications Coordinator – Term located in our Winnipeg Head Office. Reporting to the Director, Corporate Communications, the Communications Coordinator is responsible for assisting the communications team with the overall planning, development and implementation of communication initiatives and activities.
- Manage and maintain company’s internal and external websites, including writing, editing and posting content
- Plan, write and edit quarterly internal and external newsletters
- Create marketing materials including brochures, programs, advertising, and other promotional items
- Respond to and support communication requests and inquiries
- Provide communications support to various divisions; reviewing materials for consistency and adherence to brand standards and logo guidelines
- Liaise, manage, and communicate with third party vendors and suppliers
- Administrative duties include paying invoices, expenses, ordering supplies and administering and managing promotional item program and orders for all divisions
- Communications, Journalism or Marketing degree/diploma is preferred; a combination of education and relevant experience will be considered
- Superior writing, research, editing and proofreading skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong time management skills; ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Professional approach and positive attitude with a willingness to learn new technologies
Richardson International provides an excellent compensation package consisting of competitive salary, pension, a flexible benefits plan and training and career development opportunities.