Pollard Banknote Limited
Permanent, full-time position
NeoPollard Interactive is a joint venture between Pollard Banknote Limited (“Pollard Banknote”) and NeoGames S.A.R.L. (“NeoGames”). This joint venture leverages the strengths of each partner company to develop, implement, operate, and maintain innovative online and mobile gaming products and services for regulated lottery clients in North America to generate revenues for good causes.
NeoPollard Interactive is currently seeking a Digital Strategies Communications Specialist. This is a permanent full-time opportunity working within Pollard Banknote’s Business Development department and reporting to the Manager, Digital Strategies Communications. This position will create persuasive marketing communications materials, prepare technical proposals, develop market and activity reports, and develop content in a variety of formats for business development projects including press releases, brochures, presentations, etc.
- Project management and preparation of complete, compliant, and persuasive proposals and technical content.
- Project management and creation of persuasive and credible marketing communications such as trade magazine articles, industry reports, whitepapers, website content, e-blasts, press releases, brochures, and print advertising.
- Work with global stakeholders and technical subject matter experts to prepare industry reports and ensure that all projects are coordinated as efficiently and effectively as possible.
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma preferred. Equivalent experience in marketing communications, proposal development, and project management will be considered.
- 1 year minimum technical and/or marketing writing experience required.
- Technical proposal writing experience preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Word required including using advanced features, templates, graphics management, etc. related to managing large documents.
- Proficiency with MS PowerPoint and Excel including intermediate features such as SmartArt, developing charts, etc. would be preferred.
- Organized and possesses a keen attention to detail.
- Strong knowledge of digital technology (e.g., web/mobile applications, networking, cloud computing, etc.) and marketing (e.g., CRM, SEM, PPC, affiliates, etc.) preferred.
Pollard Banknote Benefits:
- Competitive compensation
- Extensive benefits program
- Profit sharing
- Pension plan
- Onsite fitness facility
- Flexible hours
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Recognition Program
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit a cover letter outlining fit and salary expectations, along with a résumé by May 13, 2016 to:
140 Otter Street
Winnipeg, MB R3T 0M8