Become an IABC member and enjoy many benefits:
- Access a wealth of online content, like case studies and research from industry thought leaders, to help you stay sharp and informed. You’ll also get Catalyst delivered directly to your inbox each Thursday.
- Attend free monthly IABC webinars to help you stay informed and up-to-speed on the latest trends, with instruction from experts in the field.
- Access to The Hub, IABC’s exclusive online social network, to save time and more easily deliver results with instant access to peers and resources from around the world.
- Attend chapter and regional events for face-to-face connection and continued learning on topics that span the communication profession.
- Take advantage of member rates for online professional development options offered by the IABC Access new courses like, “The IABC Model for Communication Excellence.”
- Get member rates for IABC Gold Quill Awards The Gold Quill Awards program recognizes excellence in the communication profession.
- Be the first to know about exclusive opportunities, new membership perks and flash sales through members-only communications.
- Save with member rates when you apply for professional certification options offered by the Global Communication Certification Council (GCCC).
- Browse the IABC Job Centre to help land your next big opportunity, with IABC members gaining exclusive access to the newest postings. Or, post a job opening and use it to find the next member of your team.
- Enjoy member rates for the IABC World Conference where you’ll connect and learn alongside the brightest in the communication profession.
Are you an aspiring member? Join/renew here: https://bit.ly/2ww09Wn
Helping our community in uncertain times
With many IABC members and professionals in our wider community whose financial situation has changed due to COVID-19, IABC is offering relief to those who’ve lost their job, been furloughed, or lost income and are due for renewal between now and 31 May 2020, or who wish to join the organization as a new member.
The following options are available:
50% discount on international dues for a one-year professional membership for any new professional member. Full chapter and region dues still apply.
50% discount on international dues for a one-year professional membership renewal for any active professional member who is due to renew between now and 31 May. Full chapter and region dues still apply.
One-month extension of membership, for active members who are due to renew between now and 31 May.
If you’re facing a financial hardship, please email email@example.com and we can tell you more about these options.