POSITION: MARKETING COORDINATOR – FULL TIME
LOCATION: WINNIPEG, MB – HEAD OFFICE
START DATE: IMMEDIATELY
Calm Air International is a niche airline serving the northern part of Central Canada. From its main bases at Winnipeg, Thompson and Churchill, Manitoba, and Rankin Inlet, Nunavut, Calm Air operates frequent, daily scheduled passenger and cargo flights throughout Manitoba and the Kivalliq Region of Nunavut. We also provide charter services to a variety of customers, including government, corporate clients and community groups. The fleet of aircraft is specifically adapted for passenger and freight configuration in the Canadian arctic. For more information visit www.calmair.com.
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator who has the ability to multi-task, focusing on the details without losing track of the big picture. Multiple projects and priorities don’t faze you. Missing a deadline is simply not an option and quality assurance is second nature. You love a challenge, are keen to learn and have the desire to pitch in wherever you’re needed.
- Must be innovative, confident, energetic, and motivated with a positive, solutions-oriented attitude.
- Must have a degree/certificate in related field (marketing, communication, public relations, graphic design).
- Must have 3-4 years’ experience with researching, implementing and evaluating marketing programs such as branding, website, email, social media, advertising (print, radio, online), events and community relations.
- Must have strong computer skills in Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office, and website and email content management systems (Sharepoint would be an asset).
- Ability to multi-task, with a high level of accuracy and excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work as a contributing team member with minimal supervision.
- Previous experience in aviation would be an asset but is not required.
Apply by submitting your resume and a sample of your original design work to email@example.com (Subject: Marketing Coordinator). Creative cover letters will definitely get our attention and give us an idea of who you are. But remember – creativity without quality and attention to detail will get you noticed for all the wrong reasons.
Yesterday. But today would be fine, too. The Marketing Coordinator position is available immediately for the right candidate.