We’re only a week away from our New Year, New You professional development event! Here’s a preview of our next panelist. Don’t miss out!
Meet your Panelist – Monique Andrew aka Style Hunter Fox (@stylehunterfox)
A firm believer that we should all focus on what we do best and trust our weaknesses to the experts, Monique takes great pride in helping her clients wade the confusing waters of fashion to feel an ease and confidence in how they look and feel every morning.
What do you bring to the panel?
- Offering a prize for attendees: 4 hours of styling for $100 – 50% off! Get your professional, photo shoot wardrobe options plus a head start on your new image
- My blog is recognized as one of Canada’s top fashion blogs
- Watching the TV Show ”What Not to Wear” was my final inspiration to make my skills and passion a career. As a hairstylist for nearly 20 years and a self- taught makeup artist for 4, I watched the show and thought “Wait a minute. I AM that show!”
- I’ve attended the School of Style in Los Angeles
What are some of the questions you can answer for participants?
- Why does style matter?
- How can I achieve a distinctive, professional style on a budget?
- What tips do you have for someone in transition – student to full-time work, stay-at-home parent back to work, new career direction?
Thank you Monique! We can’t wait to kick off a new year in style with you.