IABC/Manitoba Job Posting Services provides an opportunity through Career Line for Manitoba Communications employers to reach a targeted audience of jobseekers in a streamlined manner.
Why should I post on IABC/Manitoba Career Line?
- Your posting will be showcased on our popular website and shared across the channels we use:
- IABC MB Website visits up to 25,000 per year
- Twitter with 2,261 followers
- Facebook with 431 followers
- 300 email subscribers exclusively working in or studying Public Relations, Marketing and/or Communications
- Our members have expertise in diverse areas of communications, such as writing and editing, public relations, marketing, strategic planning, market research, to name a few.
- Endowed with a strong network, our 75 members have demonstrated an amplified reach over time.
- Our members have a wide range of experience, ranging from entry to senior level business communications,
- Existing IABC/Manitoba members: Zero cost
- Four-week posting: $50
- Three-week posting: $40
- Two-week posting: $30
As an organization, you don’t necessarily need to have an IABC/Manitoba member in your staff to post a career opportunity on our website. However, if your company employs at least one IABC member, there will be no cost involved. The membership number must be provided at the time of ad submission.
What information would I need to include in a job posting?
- Job details that include job title, Contact name and email, Application deadline, Job description- Link to original job posting/PDF
How do I submit my Ad?
Please complete the Online Job Ad Submission Form. Once our Career Line Manager receives your submission, your posting will be prepared to go live. You will receive an email within 24 hours confirming your posting.
Note: Any changes after submission would require 48 hours for implementation
Career Line offers credit card payment options. A receipt will be e-mailed to the address provided upon registration