Dare to Lead is coming to Winnipeg in September!
This September, Winnipeg will host Dare to Lead – an annual conference for approximately 60 IABC Canada Western Region (CWR) leaders from six chapters across the four Western provinces. To deliver an unforgettable conference experience focusing on professional development, leadership training, and strategic planning, we’re looking for enthusiastic people to join our Dare to Lead volunteer committee.
Dare to Lead is an annual conference held for IABC Canada Western Region (CWR) chapter leaders to come together to focus on professional development, leadership training, and strategic planning.
Do you enjoy event planning?
Do you have a passion for showcasing Winnipeg’s best attractions?
Whether you’re a logistics-loving planner, a skilled sponsorship-seeker, or a down-for-anything doer, there’s a place for you on our planning committee!
Some examples of where we need volunteers:
- Communications/social media to promote the event
- Conference presenter coordination
- Registration coordination
- Friday night mixer
- Team building activity
- Saturday night Dine-around
- On-site conference support
Volunteers must be able to serve on the committee from April to September 2022.
Benefits of volunteering
- Help showcase Winnipeg’s vibrant culture, friendly hospitality, and world-class attractions.
- Gain communications, project management, and leadership experience.
- Network and build connections with IABC Board members from across Canada Western Region.
Priority will be given to IABC members. Members with CMP® and SCMP® certification are strongly encouraged to volunteer.
If you’re interested in making Dare to Lead Winnipeg 2022 a success or want to learn more about available volunteer opportunities, please email Dare to Lead Co-Chairs for more details.
Wendy Elias-Gagnon email@example.com
Crystal Hiebert firstname.lastname@example.org