(Temporary for period of up to two years, with potential to become permanent in 2023.)
Collaborative leader, creative strategist and culture carrier. We’re looking for a senior-level communications and marketing professional who shares our corporate value that People Matter, to support the realization of miyo-pimatisiwin, (me-o-pi-ma-ti-si-win) “the good life”, for our employees and all residents in Saskatoon.
Supporting our Human Resources Division, this is a unique opportunity to build on your skills and experience by developing communications and events for current and future employees of the City with imagination and creativity. Working directly with Human Resource management team, you will identify communication needs and target audiences, objectives, messaging and tools that will get the leadership team, management, supervisors and front-line employees excited about the corporate culture and embrace critical changes.
An exceptional communicator and creative strategist, you are passionate about the services we provide to employees and the public and deliver meaningful, compelling and creative campaigns that create the case for change and action while amplifying our corporate values and culture. You are a culture carrier and champion of our employer brand, driving employee engagement through your duties and championing reconciliation, equity, diversity and inclusion in our workplaces.
We need an experienced communications advisor with a proven track record of:
- Driving innovation and brand storytelling, establishing brand awareness, identity, and protecting reputational integrity.
- A strategic thinker who can influence and engage at all levels, skilled at translating business needs into effective communications and marketing deliverables.
- Energetic, collaborative and proactive with the ability to positively and productively impact both strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Self-starter attitude with strong organizational and time management skills, able to adapt quickly.
- Good judgement, tact and discretion when dealing with stakeholders at various levels of the organization, and often with confidential and highly sensitive information.
Join us today. View the full job description and apply at Saskatoon.ca/careers.
Closing Date: Sunday, June 5, 2022