Interested in developing a new generation of communications leaders across western Canada? Want to strengthen relationships between communications professionals from B.C. to Manitoba?
IABC’s Canada West Region (CWR) has an excellent opportunity for you to learn, meet, and assist other like-minded communication professionals in western Canada. The regional board is accepting nominations for the 2022/23 Board of Directors until Sunday, April 3, 2022.
We are accepting nominations for the following positions:
- Vice-Chair (three-year commitment with automatic succession to Chair and Past Chair)
- Finance Director (two-year term)
- Leadership Development Director (two-year term)
- Communications Director (two-year term)
- Board Secretary (two-year term)
- National Programs Director (two-year term)
The IABC CWR Board represents and supports our six IABC Chapters (BC, Edmonton, Calgary, Saskatoon, Regina, and Manitoba) and their leaders.