Job Number: R-1004687
Location: Regina, Saskatchewan
Closing date: February 20, 2023
Language(s) required: English & French
Work Type: Permanent
FCC is a federal commercial Crown corporation reporting to Canadians and Parliament through the Minister of Agriculture and Agri-Food. It provides financing, knowledge, and software to almost 102,000 customers. They have more than 2,200 employees operating from 102 offices located primarily in rural Canada and our corporate office in Regina, Saskatchewan.
This position is designated bilingual (English and French), and the successful candidate must be able to communicate in both of Canada’s official languages.
FCC is seeking an experienced strategic communications leader who can use his/her passion for delivering content that inspires audiences to take action to support business objectives. The ideal candidate will lead a team of high-performing communication professionals who deliver enterprise-wide strategic communication counsel and support.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE’S RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Oversee internal communication strategies, channels, and deliverables.
- Recommend appropriate communication and content management tools.
- Approve content structure and presentation.
- Collaborate with the change management team.
- Foster relationships with internal partners.
- Recruit and hire to build a dynamic, responsive team.
- Mentor the team in development planning, workload management, and setting and achieving performance objectives.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Strong communicator with professional calibre writing and editing skills.
- Experienced presenter and facilitator with exceptional leadership ability.
- Relationship-builder and negotiator.
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem-solving, organizational, and collaboration skills.
- Proven leader who can develop successful teams.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE FOR THIS POSITION SHOULD HAVE:
- A bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, English, or marketing and at least six years of experience (or an equivalent combination of education and experience).
- In-depth knowledge of communication content tools, technologies, and principles.
- Expertise in strategy development.
Please click here to apply.