Only days left until our New Year, New You professional development event! Be sure to take advantage of this opportunity to hear from Winnipeg’s top personal branding experts!
Meet your Panelist – Pearl Angelini, Co-Owner of Aspire Studios (@aspireprostudio) and Professional Photographer (@pearlangelini_photography)
President and co-owner of Aspire Studios – Winnipeg’s largest full-service Professional Photography Rental Studios and Meeting Space for Visual Artists, Photographers and Videographers. Pearl is also a professional photographer and is Immediate Past President for the Manitoba Branch of the Professional Photographers of Canada (PPOC). She is accredited as a professional photographer in six portrait categories. Her style is creative and fun and will capture your true essence.
What do you bring to the panel?
- I have a special offer for attendees: Headshot portrait session, including 3 digital files – $199. (Regular price $325) or 25% off personal branding sessions. Sessions must be booked and held before June 30th 2018.
- Providing insider tips from a professional photographer’s perspective on how to prepare and what to expect at a portrait session.
- Sharing how and why a current headshot makes a difference in your job search
What are some of the questions you can answer for participants?
- How do I tell the difference between someone calling themselves a professional photographer and the real deal?
- Don’t Photoshop and Instagram filters fix everything?
- Shouldn’t I lose 5-10 lbs before having a headshot done?
- Why isn’t an iphone photo good enough for my social media headshots?
Thank you Pearl for helping us give new professionals a shot!