It’s hard to believe our New Year, New You professional development event is just over a week away! We’re giving you a sneak peek on what to expect from our awesome panelists. Don’t delay – get your tickets now!
Meet your Panelist – Sylvie Laurencelle-Vermette, CMP, Radio-Canada (@sylvermette)
Currently the Regional Communications Manager for Manitoba and Saskatchewan for Canada’s national broadcaster, Radio-Canada. She has over 15 years’ experience in communications marketing and training, experience gained through her work at CBC/Radio-Canada, the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, Air Canada and the newspaper La Liberté.
What do you bring to the panel?
- In addition to my career experience, I’ve also taught Web Marketing Communications at UWInnipeg Professional, Applied and Continuing Education
- Tips to develop a personal digital brand strategy and know how to leverage brand reputation
- How to find relevant keywords to use on social media to promote your personal brand
What are some of the questions you can answer for participants?
- I don’t know where to start! How do I go about developing a strategy? What tools are out there to help?
- Which channels should I be most active on? How often should I post?
- How do I find and create content to share and post?
- What are the main do’s and don’ts for each channel?
- How can social media make a difference when it comes to my personal brand?
Thank you so much Sylvie! We look forward to hearing more on January 24!