The University of Winnipeg Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) is a dynamic and innovative institution that aims to be a leader in providing relevant and high-quality career-focused education in Canada. Our programs are designed to help transform lives and our lifelong learning approach provides hands-on training opportunities to expand learners’ career potential. We offer more than 600 courses in our full-time and part-time programs.
PACE is currently looking for industry professionals to teach courses in the following programs:
· Marketing Management Diploma
· Public Relations, Marketing & Strategic Communications Management Diploma
· Digital and Social Media Marketing Certificate
The course listing for each program can be found by clicking on the Courses and Descriptions tab for each program.
· Minimum Undergraduate Degree
· Professional designation an asset
· Relevant industry related experience
Instructional opportunities are for individual courses (36 hours) by contract. Courses are daytime teaching (varied schedules Monday-Friday 9:00am-4:00pm).
Interested applicants can email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.