The University of Winnipeg Professional, Applied and Continuing Education (PACE) is a dynamic and innovative institution that aims to be a leader in providing relevant and high quality career–focused education in Canada. Our programs are designed to help transform lives and our lifelong learning approach provides hands–on training opportunities to expand learners’ career potential. We offer more than 600 courses and seminars in our full–time and part–time programs.
PACE is currently looking for industry professionals to teach the following courses:
• Applied Consumer Behaviour Fundamentals
• Corporate Sponsorship
• Digital and Social Media Marketing
• Digital Advertising and Email Marketing
• Digital Marketing Analytics
• Digital Marketing Strategy
• Digital Content for Storytelling
• Graphic Design for Non–Designers I – Photoshop
• Graphic Design for Non–Designers II – Illustrator
• Graphic Design for Non–Designers III – InDesign
• Professional Sales Strategies & Techniques
• Minimum Undergraduate Degree (Master’s Degree preferred)
• Professional designation an asset
• Relevant industry related experience
Instructional opportunities are for individual courses (36 hours) by contract. Courses are primarily
daytime teaching (varied schedules Monday–Friday 9:00am–4:00pm).
Interested applicants can email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications are accepted on an ongoing basis.