Time is running out! Sign up now for our New Year, New You professional development event and get the strategic advantage to move your career forward.
Meet your Panelist – Laine Jubinville, Talent Acquisition Leader National Leasing (@lainejubinville)
In her current role at National Leasing, Laine Jubinville is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the talent acquisition and talent management process. As an experienced facilitator and trainer, she’s designed and developed content and presented to groups across the country training on effective use and leverage of social media to build a powerful personal brand.
What do you bring to the panel?
- I’m often referred to as the career matchmaker, resident therapist & personal branding consultant amongst my network. A nonjudgmental approach, honest feedback, hugs (yes I am a hugger!) and meaningful conversations is what you can expect when working with me
- Sharing tips and best practices on how to build a powerful job search and career management toolkit along with strategies to create a unique and authentic personal brand to become the stand out candidate
- Essential cues and insight to be aware of to ensure the organization is a good match for you, your skills and career goals
What are some of the questions you can answer for participants?
- Is it true that hiring managers check up on your social media presence, even in Winnipeg?
- What are recruiters and HR business partners really looking for when hiring in today’s market?
- In an automated world and competitive job search market how can I get my application noticed?
- How do I even start my job search?
Thank you Laine! We look forward to matching your experience and knowledge with our attendees!