NEW YEAR, NEW YOU – Panel Discussion on Personal Branding
EARLY BIRD ENDS JAN. 5
Join us & WIN 50% off shopping/styling services with Style Hunter Fox!**
Your personal brand matters. Whether you’re a soon-to-be grad or a seasoned professional, our New Year, New You event is one event you won’t want to miss. Join IABC Manitoba and our panel of experts for some social branding tips and tricks and style insights that will land you your dream job.
- Sylvie Laurencelle-Vermette, CMP, Radio-Canada (@sylvermette)
- Currently the Regional Communications Manager for Manitoba and Saskatchewan for Canada’s national broadcaster, Radio-Canada. She has over 15 years’ experience in communications marketing and training, experience gained through her work at CBC/Radio-Canada, the Canadian Museum for Human Rights, Air Canada and the newspaper La Liberté.
- Monique Andrew aka Style Hunter Fox (@stylehunterfox)
- A firm believer that we should all focus on what we do best and trust our weaknesses to the experts, Monique takes great pride in helping her clients wade the confusing waters of fashion to feel an ease and confidence in how they look and feel every morning.
- Laine Jubinville, Talent Acquisition Leader National Leasing (@lainejubinville)
- In her current role at National Leasing, Laine Jubinville is responsible for overseeing all aspects of the talent acquisition and talent management process. As an experienced facilitator and trainer, she’s designed and developed content and presented to groups across the country training on effective use and leverage of social media to build a powerful personal brand.
- Pearl Angelini, Co-Owner of Aspire Studios (@pearlangelini)
- President and co-owner of Aspire Studios – Winnipeg’s largest full-service Professional Photography Rental Studios and Meeting Space for Visual Artists, Photographers and Videographers. Immediate Past President for the Manitoba Branch of the Professional Photographers of Canada (PPOC), she is accredited as a professional photographer in six portrait categories. Her style is creative and fun and will capture your true essence.
Panel Moderator: Kristin Hancock, Manitoba College of Registered Nurses, LinkedIn, Video Expert (@kristinanneh)
Exclusive OFFER FOR ATTENDEES ONLY
- Pearl Angelini Photography – Headshot portrait session, including 3 digital files – $199. (Regular price $325) or 25% off personal branding sessions. Sessions must be booked and held before June 30th 2018.
Aspire Studios, 289 King St., 3rd Floor
Wednesday, January 24, 2018
5:30 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. (appetizers)
** The winner will be chosen from registered attendees and must be present at the event to qualify.